|Flowers of the World|
Word Search Game
| IN OLDEN TIMES, certain flowers had specific meanings because the flower selection was limited. Flower meanings are steeped in tradition and their origins go back to biblical times or earlier in some instances. As an example, red roses signify passion and deep love while yellow roses today mean joy and gladness, at one time they meant diminishing love or infidelity.|
See how many flowers you can find in this puzzle.
- Click the mouse button at the end of the word, and drag until you reach the other end of the word, then release the button. The word will automatically be circled if you've made a correct selection.
- Words can be found left-to-right, right-to-left, vertically, or diagonally.
- Clicking the 'Find Words' button will find any word that you select in the list.
- Click the Rescramble button to reset the game with a new mix.
- Problems Loading The Page?: You may want to update Java on your system. Go to Sun's Java.